Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
User / Account Holder
- Permission is granted to the account holder (User) to download the materials on this website for business use only. This is the grant of a user account, and by accessing information on this website via your user account, you may not:
- modify, copy, or distribute the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server; or
- plagiarize and rebrand the materials and publish as your own.
- You may not share your user login credentials in order to circumvent paying for a course and/or materials.
- Your user account shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time.
The materials on this website are provided 'as is'. Currin Compliance Services, Inc. (CCS) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CCS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CCS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if CCS or a CCS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
We do our best to make sure the materials appearing on this website are correct, however they could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CCS does not warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. CCS may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice.
CCS has reviewed all of the sites linked to this website at the time of publication, but is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CCS of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to the Website Terms and Conditions of Use
CCS has the discretion to update the Website Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this information periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your acceptance of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to these terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.Updated February 25, 2020